The Palais des congrès is located at the Place-d’Armes métro station. Directions at the métro exit will guide you to our installations.
There are several parking areas at or near the Palais des congrès, including:
- Indoor parking lot(400 spots) on Chenneville Street, via Viger Ave
- Indoor parking lot(1 200 spots) accessible via St. Antoine Street.
Parking rates Palais des congrès, 1025 rue Chenneville:
|Every 30 minutes||$4.00|
|Maximum for 12 hours||$21.00|
|Maximum for 24 hours||$24.00|
|Flat rate for certain events||$22.00|
|Payments accepted : cash, VISA, Mastercard|
|All applicable taxes included. All prices are in Canadian dollars and subject to change without notice.|
Clear Height: 1.8 m (5 ft 11 in)
Parking rates Quartier International of Montreal (QIM), 249 Saint-Antoine West:
|Every 20 minutes||$4.50|
|Maximum for 12 hours||$20.00|
|Maximum for 24 hours||$25.00|
|Flat rate for certain events||$23.00|
|Payments accepted: cash, VISA, Mastercard|
|All applicable taxes included. All prices are in Canadian dollars and subject to change without notice. For more information, contact Vinci Park.|
- Lucien-L’Allier station (commuter train terminal from Dorion/Rigaud, Delson/Candiac and Blainville/St. Jérôme), take the orange line towards Montmorency. Stop at Place-d’Armes and follow the directions to the Palais des congrès.
- Gare Centrale (commuter train terminal from Mont-Saint-Hilaire and Deux-Montagnes and Via Rail trains), follow the directions to get to the Bonaventure métro station. Take the orange line towards Montmorency until Place-d’Armes.
- You can also get to the Palais from Gare Centrale on foot in less than 10 minutes. Take De La Gauchetière West towards University Street. Take a right on University and a left on Viger. The Palais is on your right at the fourth stop light.
Montréal is one Canada’s biggest cities. Many direct flights link Montréal to more than 130 Canadian, American, and overseas destinations.Getting to the Palais des congrès from Montréal-Trudeau Airport:Montréal-Trudeau Airport is located in Dorval, about 20 minutes away from downtown Montréal. Here are the best ways to get to the Palais from the airport:
Adapted transportation: To use our adapted services, tell your driver to bring you to 1001 Place Jean-Paul-Riopelle.
Reserved parking spots: There are several parking spots in the Viger parking lot that are reserved for individuals with handicap parking permits. Accessible via Chenneville Street.
- All Palais entrances are wheelchair accessible and feature access doors
- Every room is equipped with assistive listening system for the hearing impaired.
You can take the 747 bus from the airport and get off close to the Palais de congrès. For further details consult: http://www.stm.info/en/info/networks/bus/shuttle/more-about-747-aeroport-p-e-trudeau-centre-ville-shuttle. The bus routes 55 and 129 will leave you in front of the Palais des congrès. Consult the Société des transports de Montréal (STM) website to determine the best route to take from where you are.